- All returns must be made by contacting us and allowing our third party courier DHL to collect the item from you.
- When you must return a product. You must return your PIW System to us when your subscription is ended for any reason, or in order to obtain a remedy such as a refund, repair or replacement product. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products due to a fault you must return them. We will pay the costs of postage or collection if the product fault is confirmed. If must also return products if you are changing your mind within the Cooling-Off Period, in this case, you will have to pay the costs of return.
- If a parcel is returned to us undelivered following problems with delivering to you, you may be liable for charges.
- For returns of our PIW System used filters: please follow the instructions for packing in your filter change reminder email and drop them off at your nearest DHL drop-off point. You can find where this is HERE.
- How to return products. Products must be returned to us by allowing us to collect them from you via our third-party couriers DHL. Please contact us without delay. Once you have confirmed that you are able to return the products with us, and we have organised for this to be done via our third party courier, you are responsible for contacting and responding to the relevant post office or courier company to ensure returns are facilitated, including but not limited to: arranging collections or deliveries of products if an original attempt has failed, if you are wishing to make changes to your delivery information (for example, if you have left specialist delivery instructions with the courier company), or whenever you are under an obligation to return products to us.
- If you are exercising your right to change your mind. You must arrange to send off the goods within fourteen (14) days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- Which products can't be returned? The following products generally won’t be eligible to be returned for a remedy (unless there is a confirmed fault or problem with the product):
- Products you received over thirty (30) days ago;
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect);
- Products without original packaging or labels;
- Products or packaging in poor condition; and/or
- Products meeting any criteria set out in the Customer Terms of Supply that state such criteria renders the product ineligible for returns and/or replacements, repairs or refunds.
- When the product will be collected to be returned to us. Once you have contacted us, we will try to organise for the product to be collected from you within seven (7) days. We will contact you to confirm once the collection is booked and it will usually then take place the following day. Provided you have given us accurate contact details to pass on to our third party courier DHL, they will usually be able to contact you directly on the morning of the day of collection and advise you of a 1-hour window with details of the time they will arrive.
- We may send you a label with delivery details on it to fix to the product packaging ready for collection from you. Please make sure you do this.
- Product condition and packaging for returns. You must take reasonable care of products in your possession, even if you are requesting a refund, returning a broken product, or raising any dispute with us. If you fail to do this, we may deduct the costs of any damage or further damage to the products from any refund, or require you to pay us for the costs of any such damage, up to the full cost of the products. You must ensure any products being returned are packaged appropriately and securely, using the original packaging. If a product is damaged and you have not packaged it sufficiently then you may be liable to us for compensation. If you are in any doubt as to whether packaging is sufficient, please contact us. Please save your proof of postage and tracking information until your refund has been processed. You will be responsible for the cost and risk of returning the Products to us.
- If you do not return the products to us in time. We reserve the right to charge extra costs, fees or compensation due to us for any products that are due to be returned but are not returned within the time frames specified by these Terms. This includes but is not limited to, holding you liable for the full cost of products not returned to our possession, requiring you to pay for any failed collection or subsequent attempts at re-delivery/collection, charging you an administrative fee, charging you late fees, charging for interest on all amounts due, and charging for any further costs of recovery.
- Overdue PIW System returns will incur an extra charge at the rate of 50% of a monthly PIW System subscription fee charged at a pro-rata rate per day that the PIW System remains unreceived by us after the date it was due to be returned.
- You will be liable for the full retail price of products in the event of any loss occurring due to your failure to take proper care of them or in the event that products are not returned, in which case, we may debit your card or payment account on record with us or Shopify for the sum due and will inform you (by email) that we have done so.
- If products are not returned twenty-one (21) Business Days after the date on which they were due to be returned to us under these Terms, we will determine that the return is not going to take place and we will hold you liable for the full RRP of the products and will charge your current card or payment account on record with us or Shopify.
- When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return delivery via our third-party courier DHL:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed; or
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these Terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the costs of return.
13. What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection. We usually charge £14.40 for any single collection of any of our products. This is subject to change at any time if the charges of our third party courier change. We will confirm with you the exact cost for the return of your item when you contact us to arrange it. We will invoice you for these charges and you will need to contact us to pay them.
14. Products remain at your risk and you are liable for them until they have been returned to us. It is your responsibility to ensure they have been returned without problems.