1. When We May Offer a Refund.
a) If we have contacted you to inform you that we are making changes to the Customer Terms of Supply in respect of a contract you already have with us for a product and you are ending the contract because you do not agree to the change, you may receive a refund for any products paid for but not received.
b) If there is a pricing error and we are refunding you the difference or the full amount where we have had to reject or cancel your order.
c) If you are ending the contract due to the risk of substantial delivery delay and you have not received your order that has been paid for.
d) We have withdrawn a product you have ordered but not yet received.
e) If subscription products have been suspended for more than twenty-one (21) days.
f) You are entitled to a refund or partial refund due to a confirmed fault with the product, including where you are claiming via our product warranty.
g) You are exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) within the ‘Cooling-Off Period’, or you are cancelling an order for goods before we have confirmed your delivery.
2. You must return any products that you have in your possession that you want a refund for before this will be processed.
3.What you need to obtain a refund. If you return products which are outside our returns policy or if you don’t have proof of purchase, we’re unable to process a refund, so please keep your proof of payment and/or order confirmation.
4. How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.
5. If your payment details are incorrect. It is your responsibility to ensure that you have updated us with new, accurate payment details if any payment methods you used for your original purchase are no longer in use. You must ensure you have provided us with the correct information in order for us to issue your refund. If any payment we send to your card, bank or payment account is refused and you do not supply us with an alternative bank account within twenty-eight (28) days of us asking you, we may keep that payment to cover our costs and you will be entitled to nothing.
6. Which products can't be returned? Generally, the following products won’t be eligible for a refund (unless in some cases where there is a confirmed fault or problem with the product):
a) Products you received over thirty (30) days ago;
b) Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect);
c) Products without original packaging or labels;
d) Products or packaging in poor condition; and/or
e) Products meeting any criteria set out in the Customer Terms of Supply that state such criteria renders the product ineligible for returns and/or replacements, repairs or refunds.
7. If you have breached your contract with us by not complying with our Customer Terms of Supply, we may deduct compensation or other charges from any refund you would otherwise be due.
8. Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
a ) If you are exercising your right to change your mind: If you’re returning part of an order that’s had Subscriber Credits applied, your refund will be for the full amount minus the discount applied.
b) We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling of them. We allow you to carefully unpack the product and examine it properly. However, if you have used the product, had it installed, repackaged it incorrectly, or damaged it in any way, we may not be able to sell it to someone else. This means that where the value of the product is reduced by your use, we may only make a partial refund, or charge you for the reduction in value. If you have not used the product and it is returned to us in the original and correctly put together packaging, you will receive a full refund.
c) If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an amount to account for the reduction in value.
d) The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
e) Where the product is a service, in addition to any other deductions we have the right to make, we may deduct from any refund an amount for the supply of the service for the period for which it was supplied, ending with the time when you told us you had changed your mind. The amount will be in proportion to what has been supplied, in comparison with the full coverage of the contract.
9. When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then:
a) For refunds relating to returned goods, including goods received as part of a subscription, your refund will be made within fourteen (14) days from the day on which we receive the goods back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the goods back to us via our third-party courier DHL, in accordance with these Terms. For more information see our Returns Policy.
b) In any other cases, your refund will be made within fourteen (14) days of your telling us you have changed your mind